How to find the best deal
You have read all the digital camera reviews, and have decided to utilize the benefit of digital camera technology by buying a digital camera of your desired choice. The next question that comes is, "How to find the best deal?" You have decided on say, Prosumer camera of a specific company, say, Canon. Now you have to look into the different deals offered by the digital camera market for that particular brand and model.
The options are many to find the best deal on digital camera
1. You can always buy a brand new digital camera . For this, you simply have to walk to your nearest digital camera store, ask for the camera, get the feel of it, and buy it.
2. You can also buy a discount digital camera . For this you have to wait for a discount camera sale at your digital camera store. Many a times, discount digital cameras do not function as they should, and many a times, they last a lifetime. A professional can make a better judgment regarding the purchase of the camera, and hence, you should always take one with you when buying a discount digital camera, so that you are not duped.
3. You can also buy a digital camera refurbished. These are second-hand cameras, which are refurbished with necessary parts to make them functional. They may work as desired or may require constant repairs. Again, a professional is your best bet while buying such refurbished digital cameras.
4. You can also buy digital camera wholesale. Some wholesale dealers offer digital cameras at wholesale prices to sell off old stock. They are new cameras, simply unsold for a long time, and lying there on the shelf of the digital camera store. To accommodate new models, these old models are sold off at wholesale prices. The concept is almost similar to discount digital cameras, except that digital cameras wholesale can be got anytime of the year whereas discount digital cameras can be got only when there is a discount sale.
5. You can also buy cheap digital camera . If you were on a tight budget, then this would be the only option perhaps. However, a cheap digital camera does not carry any guarantee or warranty, and the parts wear off fast, since they are cheaply manufactured. The image quality is not good, and image distortion, barrel distortion, out of focus, and chromatic aberrations do occur. The automatic features do not work as they should and there is no automatic red eye correction, or automatic exposure adjustments.
6. You can lookup all the dealers of the brand. Dealers get a commission on the sales they make, and hence to generate more sales, many dealers pass off a percentage of their commission to the consumer. Therefore, prices at different dealers vary. You can look up all the dealers and find out who gives you the most commission and therefore the cheapest and best deal. Such deals are offered only on new digital cameras.